(as of Dec 13,2020 08:04:22 UTC – Details)
★ ★ Buy the Paperback version of this book, and get the kindle eBook version included for FREE**
When it comes to successfully making money in the financial markets, day traders have everyone else beat by a wide margin. If you already have experience in this arena, and you have the capital to back up your decision, you could very well take your earnings to the next level. Getting started isn’t necessarily straight forward, however, which is where Day Trading Strategies: Beginner’s Guide to Trading Stock, Binary, Futures and ETF Options comes in.
Inside you will find everything you need to know in order to get started day trading successfully, starting with the basics surrounding day trading and how to get started without breaking the bank. Next, you will learn how to create a personalized trading plan as well as what essential tools of the trade you will need to get started successfully. You will then find two chapters dedicated to finding the right trades with the help of technical and fundamental analysis.
From there, you will find a discussion on day trading in various financial markets including stocks, options, forex, and futures. You will then find a variety of additional trading strategies to try including Ichimoku cloud pattern trading, first hour trading, and momentum trading.
Finally, you will find a chapter on important day trading characteristics every day trader should strive to embody as well as tips for success and mistakes to avoid to ensure you get started off on the right foot.
So, what are you waiting for? Take control of your financial future and buy this book today!
Inside you will find
- A step by step guide to creating a personalized trading plan that matches your goals
- Required equipment every day trader needs to be successful
- Tips successful day traders use to make a day’s worth of profit in a single hour
- Easy ways to pick a winner, regardless of the market you are working in
- Strategies for day trading options, stocks, forex, futures and more
- Suggestions to help get any trader, regardless of experience level, up on their feet in no time flat
- Common pitfalls that new traders often fall into and, more importantly, how to avoid them once and for all